Friday, November 17, 2006

In former times...

Mood: melancholy
Listening to: Rascall Flatts - To make her love me
Eating: Sandwiches
Drinking: Coke
I was thinking about what Wilson had written in his Blog. About former lifes and reincarnation...
Maybe it is true? How often does it happen, that you see a person for the first time but you've got a feeling as if you know her since centuries?
You meet someone and feel just happy, like you are at home, found someone that you missed for years. Even if the other one can't remember, or even doesn'tz feel like you do.
It's hard to explain. But maybe that was the feeling I had? Missing something and don't know what? And then I found these eyes. These eyes that remind me of a different time, a place faraway from here.
Maybe it's just imagination, but this sad feeling is gone now, since I belive I'd found what I lost once.
I'm sorry for writing such a melancholic stuff, but I just wanted to tell you how I'm feeling at the moment and last few weeks...

12 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

Oh that's romantic! But I can understand you! :D

Dr. Gregory House said...

It is romantic. But that's Cameron.
And guess what?
I understand you.

Julia Brooklyn said...

Is she that romantic?

Dr. James Wilson said...

It really is romantic - and I really know what you mean!

Julia Brooklyn said...

Really? At least YOU understand me...

Julia Brooklyn said...

What's the matter? No time to post new entries?

Edward Vogler said...

Ich gestehe!In einem früheren Leben war ich weiß und nett..

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I don't belive that, I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

hallo

Las Vegas Foreclosures said...

You're such a great writer! Keept it up!

Kuba Jewgieniew said...

I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.

Cape Coral Properties said...

Very good content. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!