Saturday, November 11, 2006

Tired after all...

Mood: tired
Listen to: Vertical Horizon - Goodbye again
eating: pizza
drinking: coke
Weather: rainy and stormy outside...and cold!
Oh my God, what is going on here, please? Has everyone around me gone mad? I really think like beeing an actor in a soap opera with a very bad screenwriter...
But let's start at the beginning.
Yesterday afternoon I still had to do a lot of paperwork till saturday. I dindn't know that it was THAT much, because I was sitting in front of my lap till seven in the morning. Okay, there was a break of about two hours, when House called us to the hospital because of an emergency, but after all i stayed for a couple of hours on my desk to manage this pack of paper.
I'm happy that I had a conversation with James via MSN, otherwise I would have gone crazy by all these letters and numbers, i think.
Actually, my frieday was totally different to what I had planned. I wanted to go to the Hemingway's around eight o'clock, butlet's say...somebody told me not to go. So I stayed at home with the work. And my depression has gone topless...
Well, actually i think i know the reason now, but after all it doesn't matter, so I don't want to talk about it.
My Saturday started very early...no, not really, but after at least four hours of sleep. I don't want to take a look in a mirror, I think!
Later I went to the hospital, avoiding to take a look in the eyes of my colleagues. I don't knwo why, but sometimes I get the feeling that they could read my mind, bye only seeing in my eyes.
So I just hoped that the working day would end up soon and when I came home I put on some sad music and went to bed... Some hours later I woke up and couldn't fall asleep anymore.
So now I'm sitting in front of my lap again, listen to the music and the rain that falls outside against my window.
I try to write with Wilson, House, Foreman and Chase via MSN, but somehow their topics aren't what I want to talk about.
Maybe I should go to bed again. Or just eat something. I'm happy that I can eat that much without gaining weight. Otherwise I would really have a problem!^^
Well, I think I defrost me a pizza. Supper at 1p.m., nearly normal for me at the weekend, hehe.

10 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

I don't like it seing you that depressed!

We should lift your mood up a bit I think.

Dr. Gregory House said...

So just tell us whatt it is YOU want to talk about.
We are here.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

tell me how?

I think that it must be because I didn't get enough sleep the last few weeks... need a little break from everything, then everything's gonna be fine again

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I think we've already talked about that, if you remember...
but it makes no sense, as we found out...

Dr. James Wilson said...

I think we lifted up your mood a bit, didn't we?

Gaawd, my head is aching like hell...

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah you really did! I'm quite happy by now!
Thankyounsomuch for that!

Dr. Robert Chase said...

You've got mail, Allison! ;)
And I hope, you feel better now...

Dr. James Wilson said...

How was you dinner with Chase?

Edward Vogler said...

good morning my little angel.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Vogler, what the heck are you doing here?