Thursday, November 09, 2006

Depressed

Mood: sad
Listen to: Jesse Spencer - Night of Love
I really don't know what's going on at the moment. I should feel lucky that House is well and nothing worse did happened to him, but somehow I'm in a bad mood, actually.
I'm sitting here in front of my Lap, listening to a great song and I'm fighting back my tears... Somehow I've got the feeling that I'm missing something... maybe I should't hear such sad music?
Here is the song I'm listening to:
Jesse Spencer - Night of Love
The lights beam down from the stars and it takes my breath away And the reats of glee in my heart, end up voicing words to say
All I feel is invested in this Reach to me, her thoughts reply Clinging still, her love awaiks, and she's opened up my eyes
I can't see you clear And I can hear you leave And I can't deny that its a night of love As the night now frozen shoots flames and she craves to my call of love Then she'll rise with love Though tonight our love is so real despite fears in my eyes, I can still feel you near.... lie la lie
Ooooh...... lie la lie
All I need's a little time To embrace what I must face You have chosen to decide That we're better off this way
All I feel is invested in this Reach to me, her thoughts reply Clinging still, her love awaiks And she's opened up my eyes
I can't see you clear And I can hear you leave And I can't deny, I can't deny, No I can't deny, no I can't deny, We can't deny that its a night of love As the now frozen shoots flames and she craves to my call of love Then she'll rise with love Though tonight our love is so real despite fears in my eyes, I can still feel you near.... lie la lie
Ooooh...... lie la lie
I think I go to bed now.... better than burst into tears... andthat for no reason...very confusing...

16 comments:

Dr. James Wilson said...

Head up, Cameron!

It's a good song though - but you should perhaps listen to something more ...mood-lifting!

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yeah, what about Scissor Sisters?

Julia Brooklyn said...

Momently sad music makes me crying... I should avoid them.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah, I know that feeling....but mostly these songs are so great!^^ So it's not easy to avoid them, becuase actually you don't want to miss them!

Julia Brooklyn said...

totally right. :) anyway, most of the music I listen to is sad.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah... I mean, I changed some songs so there is a lot of Funny stuff on my music-list at themoment, but i got some new songs and most of them are really sad... but just beautiful...

Julia Brooklyn said...

Of course, I listen to other music, but these sad songs... in the wrong situations they can kill you. But some of them are simply... unbelieveable great.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yes!
I think I couldn't live without music.
It's a part of me and i connect so many songs with very special situations or persons...it's unbelivable how music even change your mood within a second...it's like magic, isn't it? ^^

Dr. James Wilson said...

You are right music is like magic - and it is pure medicine for your soul though.

I start singing quite often when I am depressed ...

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I start singing when I'm in the mood to.
And then it doesn't matter if it's a good or a bad mood.
Imean, I can't actually sing, but I like it...so, who cares? ^^

Julia Brooklyn said...

I don't care if someone's listen to me when I'm singing. Then I simply express my feelings and I think it's okay if someone knows.

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah, that's good.
I love karaoke for example.
And I don't care about if people are singing good or bad.
If I wanted to hear good singers, I would buy me a ticket for a concert.
And I love singing there. And I mostly choose songs that express my current temper. (But Sometimes that's a bit difficult, I have to say *g*)

Julia Brooklyn said...

Oh, I love karaoke as well! But when my friends and me are playing it, it's more shouting than singing... Anyway, it's just fun! :D

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Choose songs that you don't always "Shout" along with!^^

We totally missed at "American Idiot" and "Kryptonite", but "Father and son" was very well!
Because you can't shout there!^^

Julia Brooklyn said...

Yes they're more useful for karaoke! :) But there are we talking about sad songs again... *sighz*

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!