Monday, November 13, 2006

One moment of weakness...

Mood: flirty (and happy!^^)
Listening to: Jesse Spencer - Molly Smiles
Eating: Sandwiches
Weather: stormy
I made it! I really made it!
Okay, House instituted the whole story, but at least, I made it! What I am talking about? I asked Chase for a date!
After his little... "Meeting" with Foreman, he was cinfused, but not angry at him. I think he talked to Foreman, at least, it seemed so during our little MSN-conversation we had with House and Wilson last Saturday night.
Eric asked me what was going on with me the last days and finally he asked: "Do you like him?" "Whom..?" did I asked, well-known, which perso he meant. "Chase!" he said and took a deep breath. "Yes..." I aid slowly and nodded a bit. "Sorry..." "No need to feel sorry!" said Eric, "Maybe you should just ask him for a date." "And you...?" I asked, thinking about his own feelings. "Don't care about me, I'm a grown-up, I can handle this!" He said and smiled a bit. "And after all I think it was just because of the alcohol and my frusttration because of Ginny!" I nodded again.
Later, Chase joined our conversation and suddenly House called: "Chaaaaaahaaaasse!!!???" "What?" was his answer. "There is somebody who wants to talk to you!" House smiled. 'House, I'll kill you!' I whispered to him! That was the moment I regret telling House and Wilson about my feelings. He just smiled back at me. "Who wants to talk to me?" asked Chase and looked around. "Well, I think Cameron wants to ask you something!" he grinned. I took a deep breath. "Robert! Would you lake to date me?" Okay, that was it, no turning back!
"On one condition!" he said, "Please don't call me Robert! Call me Chase, I hate my first name." "Okay!" I smiled and felt happy like never before.
We decided to go out for a dinner on Sunday evening... yeah, I really made it!
What finally happened, I will tell later, if I find the time to. But I think so, because there is a lot to tell...

11 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

You're lucky! I want to continue reading...! :)

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

I'm swift to write on, no worry!^^

Julia Brooklyn said...

Great! I'm looking forward to it...

Dr. Gregory House said...

TELL US!!!!

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yeah, yeah!
Don't panic!
(Execpt you have no towel...;-))

Dr. James Wilson said...

I am looking forward to it

Dr. Gregory House said...

TELL US!!!!

Julia Brooklyn said...

We're waiting... Sorry, I'm a bit curious. :)

Dr. Gregory House said...

Yeah...TELL US!!!

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

There it is...so calm down! ;-)

Julia Brooklyn said...

That's what I) waited for! :D