Monday, November 13, 2006

The Date

Mood: content
Listening to: Prozzak - Strange Disease
Eating: Chicken (yeah, again)
Drinking: Cider
Weather: rainy (but who cares?)
I was so nervous the whole sunday. I really don't know why. I worked with him for such a long time before I finally realized my feelings. I recognized what I was missing in my life... These warm and shiny eyes, changing between green and blue like an ocean, this smile like a rising sun...and of course the hair! ;-) Yeah, I know that sounds so much kitchy, but it's true. I'm feeling like a teenager before his first kiss.
Thank God, I didn't have to work this sunday, so there was a
lot of time to have a shower, do my hair and put on some make-up.
Than, I stood in front of my wardrobe to find the perfect outfit for this evening. After a lot of time, I was ready, and just waiting for Chase to arrive.
He arrived exactly at the agreed time. He led me to his car and opened the door for me. He was really goodlooking, wearing a dark blue shirt and a light blue tie. It fitted perfectly to his eyes. Some wips of his hair fell into his front and gave him a very sexy look. (Did I really say that? Gaaaaawd!!!)
We drove to a nice little restaurant that looks really expensive. We waited till the waiter appeared. "Reserved for 'Chase', two persons, please!" said Chase. The waiter nodded and led us to a place in the back of the restaurant. "Our best table!" he said and handed the menu to us. That there were no prices written on the menu made me finally clear how expensice this restaurant really was! I decided to eat some chicken with rice, Chase took the salmon.
For the meal he ordered some sort of red wine, but he whispered to the waiter, so I didn't understand the name of it, but it tasted real good.
I looked around in the restaurant. The walls were full of huge painting, on every table were white chinaware plates with golden borders, the best silver you would find in the USA and - of course - a lot of candles.
I looked at Chase and when he smiled back at me, my heart did a jump. Now I knew what that feeling had been when we were in Allenby's Apartement. it was the presence of Chase that had made me that nervous.
"You're looking good tonight!" he said and smiled again. "Thank you!" muttered I and felt my cheeks turning red.
The waiter came and brought our meals to us. It was fantastic, but as always, too little for my opinion! ;-) After we had finished, Chase put on a big smile and beckon the waiter. He was carrying a big bouquet of red roses. I was speechless. "Is...is that...for me...?" asked I finally. Chase nodded and took my hand. "I hope this is the color you expected!" he winked. "Oh, you shouldn't have...that was... thank you!" stammered I.
"Ehm..." I tried to ask him something that was really important to me, "are you... are you serious about this? Are you sure? I mean, Eric and..." "I've never been that sure!" he interrupt me and huged my hand softly. Suddenly, his face came closer and his lips touched mine. I was so suprised that I nearly didn't knwo what to do. Finally I remebered (Yeah, I know, that's strange, but it really happened...) and I closed my eyes and kissed him back.
Then he looked at me and smiled again. I felt so happy, nearly like hovering over the ground. My heart was beating like it wanted to break my chest and I could nearly feel the adrenalin rushing through my veins. Some hours later, after we had talked about everything and the world, he payed (And I still don't know how much!) and we left the restaurant. During we wandered trough the streets to his car, he took my hand and I could feel his warm and soft skin. I rested my head on his shoulder till we finally arrived the car...

7 comments:

Julia Brooklyn said...

Nice...^^

Dr. James Wilson said...

Nice evening, huh?

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

Yes, it was! ^^

Dr. Gregory House said...

We had a nicer evening...:-)

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

How can you tell? You don't know what happened! ;-)

Dr. Gregory House said...

Neither do you ;-)
I just think so..

Las Vegas Foreclosures said...

Isn't that sweet.? ;)