Wednesday, November 08, 2006

rescue rangers

10 Minutes after reading the post in House’s Blog Chase, Foreman and I were sitting in Foreman’s car.

Our way leads us directly to Allenby’s home in Park Road 112.

We arrived there and left the car. “Sure, he isn’t at home?” I asked, seeing his car standing in front of the apartement.

“House said so...” Foreman answered and went upstairs to the frontdoor.

“Maybe he came back earlier?” Chase said and shivered a bit.

I looked on him with pity. The wound on his throat seems to heal slowly, but the memories of this night must be as hard as these from Wilson and House.

Foreman started to work on the door lock. We stood directly behind him and we heard a quiet “click” when the lock opened. “Yesss...” muttert Foreman and put his credit card and a back paper-clip in his pocket.

He grinned and opened the door trying to make no noise.

We entered the apartment and looked around. We couldn’t see anyone.

Foreman went ahead, Chase and I behind him.

We heard a voice coming out of the living room: “So what did you do with my lap?” That was Allenby, for sure.

We stopped.

Foreman showed us to be quiet, Chase and I nodded.

I could feel my heart beating like it would break my chest, standing here, waiting for an idea what we could do.

Now I wished we would have a machine-gun like House wrote.

Foreman glanced around the egde. “There he is,standing in front of House who is sitting on the sofa. I think they didn’t hear us!” he whispered.

Chase and I nodded.

My knees became weak. Was it because I was so afraid or was it something else? I shook my head. Cam, please, this isn’t the moment to think about things like that.

I noticed a light aroma of strawberrys and I rememberd Chase’s shampoo. I smiled a bit, when Foreman suddenly showed us to follow him.

He flited in the kitchen like a cat and we followed him.

Allenby was still talking to House, so they didn’t notice three shadows scurring over the living room’s door.

Foreman opened the cupboards one by one till he seemed to’ve found what he was looking for.

He pulled out three frypans.

We looked puzzled at him, but he just pressed them in our hands and went to the door. It was amazing how he did all this without making a single noise. If I had looked for the frypans, Allenby would had stood behind us within ten seconds because of all the noise that i would have made.

We sneaked back to the living room and glanced around the corner.

Chase was still shivering a bit and i just wished that this tachycardia would stop.

I clinched the grip of the frypan to have something to hold on to.

Allenby stood in the living room, still taking and moving in a strange way, I couln’d say if he had taken drugs or if he was just gone mad.

Fortunately he stood with his back next to us.

Foreman jumped around the edge and smashed down the frypan on Allenbys head.

Chase and I ran afterwards holding up our frys like swords.

We could hear a bad cracking sound when the fry hits the hjead and Allenby sank down on the ground.

As he lay there, he didn’t move anymore.

“Is he dead?” I whispered.

“Foreman looked at him. “No, he’s still breathing. But maybe he is cincussed now.” He shruged his shoulders.

Then we looked at House who was still sitting on the sofa. He looked puzzled between Allenby and us. “What...?”

“We said that we will come to rescue you!” I said and winked.

“Yeah...” he muttered and tried to stand up. He sank down on the sofa again. “Fuck...!”

“Your leg?” I asked and tried to help him up. Chase took his second arm and we brought him up on his feet.

“Yes... he threw away my Vicodin!” said House bitterly.

“Sorry, there was no time to get new ones.” Said Foreman and lift Allenby on the sofa.

“We should call the police.” Noticed Chase. He hold his Hand on his throat, there where Allenby had hit him.

I felt pity, he must felt very unconfotable here ins this House.

I really don’t want to know how House must felt the last hours.

“Do so!” I nodded. “I call Wilson!” with these words I pulled my mobile out of my jacket.

3 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Did I say Thank You yet?
Thank you so much!

Dr. Allison Cameron said...

There is really no need to thank us!

Dr.House said...

I wouldn't say thank you, that doesn't sound like me!