Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy

Mood: busy
Listening to: the sound of my keyboard
Weather: haven't take a look outside the window for a long time
Eating: sandwiches
Drinking: coffee
I'm sorry for not writing for a long time. Had so much to do, I'm really busy at the moment.
Spending most of the time in hosptal, there is alot of work to do at the moment, and trying to spend the rest of my freetime (when I'm not cleaning up my apartement) with Chase.
Think this will go on for two or three weeks, because I have to issue an essay till the 21st of december and that takes a lot of time, too.
But after that, I think I'll write much more again,because then I have time to write, to see my DownUnderHairWonderBoy more often and maybe visit some friends, I haven't seen for a long time.
Work really sucks at the moment! (I'm sorry for using that term, don't know how to say it more kindly)
Now that Foreman is "ill" and can't come to work (of course I understand this and i feel really sorry for him and James! God, I can understand House too, I think I would also try to kill these bastards!) there is even more work to do for Chase and me.
House has Clinic duty and we try to handle it all alone. It works until now, hope it goes on like this.
Sorry, didn't want to cry here, just wanted to let you know why I'm not writing at the moment. I think I'll have more time in future (after Christmas, I hope), so you'll read me more often again, I promise!
Try to do some posts during writing my essay, but I don't really know wheter it works or not! Just wish me luck! ;-)

10 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

It's not only clinic duty...
I'm at my office also.

Dr. James Wilson said...

I'll drop by and see what you guys are doing ...so just behave!

Dr. Gregory House said...

I noticed you dropped by, Jim...

Las Vegas Foreclosures said...

You are always busy! Hope your not getting sick of getting busy

nevergiveup__Yourmight01 said...

It is not hard to tell after browsing the rest of your article comments that there are many different debates discussing this topic. To be honest it is a nice change to meet different opinionated writers Plus I added this page to my Facebook favorites.

nevergiveupPH_brendalinn said...

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Youve got a design here thats not too flashy, but makes a statement as big as what youre saying. Great job, indeed.

NevergiveupPH said...

Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you

http://nevergiveup.ph_charlene said...

What a great blog. I spend days on the internet reading blogs, about tons of different subjects. I have to first of all give kudos to whoever created your website and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an amazing post. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only a few posses and frankly you have it. The combination of informative and quality content is definitely extremely rare with the large amount of blogs on the internet.

Anonymous said...

What a great blog. I spend days on the internet reading blogs, about tons of different subjects. I have to first of all give kudos to whoever created your website and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an amazing post. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only a few posses and frankly you have it. The combination of informative and quality content is definitely extremely rare with the large amount of blogs on the internet.
NevergiveupPH

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing a couple of very relevant topic. So much tenderfoot entrepreneurs these days advertise and supply and promote no matter they can without even having a concrete idea of what things to prioritize. Keep them coming!
NevergiveupPH